WELCOME! I am a Vancouver-based creative and this is a behind the scenes account of my work.
This blog works in conjunction with my "official" site
www.adriendeggan.com
Feel free to leave me your
questions and comments!



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My First Ever Fashion Shoot

I was invited to art direct this shoot for my photographer friend Willy Wong. We were joined by our model Cecilia Willmer, our hair stylist Ross Kwan and make-up artist Lisa Bradley.








I created the mobile out of twisted wire and painted Styrofoam balls, and assembled it with a glue gun on location to save me attempting to fit it in the back of my Toyota Echo.
(I did the Photoshop retouching myself, so you'll have to blame me and not Willy for it.)

This is day two with our model Anja Savcic, and Elka Gonzalez helped out with make-up.





No comments: